Pontos idő: 2024. március 28., csütörtök 12:00

Hozzászólás a témához  [ 2 hozzászólás ] 
 Gondolatébresztő .. 
Szerző Üzenet

Végigolvastam. K*rva jó kép, nagyon jó kommentekkel! Köszi, hogy megosztottad! :)

2015. június 7., vasárnap 17:43
Adminisztrátor

Egy érdekes beszélgetés.
Teljesen egyetértek Tom Bar gondolataival .
Az egész beszélgetés a faceboon zajlott .

"

guess it really inhibits algae........maybe the reason folks say it does.....has less to do with the unit and more to do with luck.

Kép

Gábor Veréb, Pasquale Buonpane és még 41 ember kedveli ezt.

André Albuquerque hahahahahahahhaahahh
Fordítás megtekintése
14 órája · Tetszik

Martin Rishøj Nielsen I would never use something like that without knowing the science behind it was sound. Im still curious what it is supposed to do against the algae?
Fordítás megtekintése
14 órája · Tetszik · 1

Xiaozhuang Wong
14 órája · Tetszik · 1

Xiaozhuang Wong Have seen plenty of algae filled tanks with it... Best thing is, saw an algae filled tank in a LFS with it, next week they added a second one! never laughed so hard in my life
Fordítás megtekintése
14 órája · Tetszik · 9

Viktor Lantos Never seen a ts look like this. Seems like the owner left for a loooong holiday and get back after 3 months
Fordítás megtekintése
14 órája · Tetszik · 3

Sandy Luna Curiosity got the best of me and I bought one of these some time ago. This is the most useless piece of equipment ever introduced into the hobby. Let me scale that down a little... It would actually be useful if you want to create a volcano effect using some other aquarium decoration in your child's betta tank.

It is shameful that known superlatives in the hobby, that people look up to for advice actually market this product actively as a solution for combating algae and water quality issues. I have a KNOTT in my throat trying to share this person's name. Nothing a little OLIVER oil can't help me with though.
Fordítás megtekintése
13 órája · Tetszik · 14

James Thebarber Brown Fancy effect though!
Fordítás megtekintése
13 órája · Tetszik · 1

David Chavez Still there are a lot of people who swear that it really works, but the same people doesnt know the science behind it, I call this BS
Fordítás megtekintése
13 órája · Tetszik
ukhlisal Ibrahim I just want to eradicate algae using TS but I keep them on it Hehe , colek Kang Herman OnNie
Fordítás megtekintése
12 órája · Szerkesztve · Tetszik

Pawel Iglewski in the aquarium are such problems that even Twinstar not help!
so I would call this the photos, just such title "big problem"!
nothing will help
Fordítás megtekintése
13 órája · Tetszik · 2

13 órája · Tetszik · 2

Arvianto Warsito I'll help a little bit for translation:

---------------------------------...Bővebben
Fordítás megtekintése
12 órája · Szerkesztve · Tetszik · 4

Mustafa Çakı Mustafa Uçan ( what is this ? )
12 órája · Tetszik

Rafael Silveira Compassi Twinstar, an electrolityc aparatus that claims to eradicate algae.
Fordítás megtekintése
12 órája · Tetszik · 1

Rafael Silveira Compassi It's based on these Patens: https://www.google.com/patents/EP265673 ... n&hl=pt-BR
Fordítás megtekintése

Patent EP2656732A1 - Apparatus for controlling algal blooms and killing...
GOOGLE.COM
12 órája · Tetszik · 1

Rafael Silveira Compassi https://www.google.com/patents/US20030226766

Patent US20030226766 - Electrolytic treatment of aqueous media
A variety of pollutants and other contaminants may be...
GOOGLE.COM
12 órája · Tetszik · 1

Rafael Silveira Compassi https://www.google.com/patents/US20040118701

Patent US20040118701 - Flow-through oxygenator
An oxygen emitter which is an electrolytic cell is...
GOOGLE.COM
12 órája · Tetszik · 1

Arif Hamsa Oooo i know the man... he is algae Breeder...ha.haaa
Fordítás megtekintése
11 órája · Tetszik · 3

Onefish we have talked about that before
Fordítás megtekintése
11 órája · Tetszik · 2

Galih Prihasmoro he love algae, he's the the man
Fordítás megtekintése
10 órája · Szerkesztve · Tetszik · 2

Yudha Wastu Kusuma Mau donk algaenya....amano gw g ada makanan nih hihihihi...
10 órája · Tetszik

Bucephalandra Fantastic 2star cannot kill indonesian algae lol, too stronk
Fordítás megtekintése
10 órája · Tetszik · 2

Bucephalandra Fantastic its patented for its stupidity, doesnt mean it works lol
Fordítás megtekintése
10 órája · Tetszik

Dino Another failed product..
Fordítás megtekintése
7 órája · Tetszik · 2
7 órája · Tetszik · 2

Tom Barr I think many hobbyist look for products that prevent neglect...........but no such product exist. for every cure, there's examples that falsify them. So.......the take home message here is that you are better off using water changes, good general care, consistent care.....than any "product". I think Amano has suggested this many times, but few listen to that part of the advice. Hobbyists want snake oil and cure alls, they do not want the truth. The product does add O2, which can help and allows the user to add more CO2, particularly for lower flowing systems. In that regard, it is helpful. But so is a water change. So is a a decent sump filter etc. I also question the unit distracting from the tank inside. I prefer things that are outside the valuable space in my aquarium. I have to have an over flow weir and a return, but I try and minimize those in all cases.
Fordítás megtekintése
5 órája · Mégsem tetszik · 6

Tom Barr This is just like an "ADA full system", you will find plenty of horrible examples. It does not imply the unit or method does not work..........it does imply that there are many hobbyists that are the problem, not the algae or the devices we might use. Same is true with say EI dosing, we have many that claim it causes algae, and yet we also have many that claim otherwise. There are other dependent variables, the above picture however, highlights this and shows it's not some cure for algae. But that is it's main selling point...........so I think that in itself is an issue. It's not the product, it's the user. But if you market something to kill algae and it's covered with algae......well......sort of hard to get around that.
Fordítás megtekintése
5 órája · Mégsem tetszik · 3

Danu Buntoro Tom Barr my experience , use red tilapia babies for hair algae, they destroy it, like 10000% cheaper than this machine. it eats spyros, staghorns and bba, beware of shrimps tho, i think they eat shrimps babies
Fordítás megtekintése

5 órája · Tetszik · 1

Petra 'Del' Bašić Put mollies in and dont feed them. Ever.
Fordítás megtekintése
4 órája · Tetszik

Danu Buntoro mollies eat a little quantity, the spyros was carpetting in my bottom aquarium , until i put 10 tilapias and they destroy the carpet without touching my moss. Its the best cheap cure which i want to share with all!!
Fordítás megtekintése
54 perce · Szerkesztve

2015. április 15., szerda 12:09
Hozzászólások megjelenítése:  Rendezés  
Hozzászólás a témához   [ 2 hozzászólás ]